Founded on November 11, 2012
Who we are? Read Our Story
She’Matters GIRLS, Inc Youth Leadership Programs is a 501c(3) non-profit youth organization for girls and young women ages 6 – 22 years. Our focus centers on trainings of self-awareness, leadership opportunities and civic engagement through community involvement.
Mission: She’Matters GIRLS, Inc is designed to empower girls and young women to initiate personal and social change, enhance self-awareness for healthier living and provide opportunities to engage in civic opportunities and unlock leadership potential.
Goals: Decrease the degree of poor self-awareness and develop programs that enhance the leadership skills and scope of girls and young women between the ages of 6-22 years old in the South Hampton Roads area.
– Accept responsibility for their actions
– Take pride in being who you are at all times.
– Make a commitment to support, encourage, upliftand assist your fellow sisters.
– Love and appreciate yourself, always
– Make an effort to do your very best in everything.
– Maintain satisfactory academic standards.
– Understand and abide by set rules and regulations.
– Be courteous when dealing with others.
– Contribute to an atmosphere of respect, honesty, and dignity at all times.
– Take advantage of opportunities to build and uplift your communities, civic and economic responsibilities.